COVID 19 protocol
For your wellbeing and in line with current Department of Health advice we are safely providing services with spaced appointments and industry guided hygiene and cleaning practices. We are closely monitoring the advice and guidelines issued by the Australian Government Department of Health on a daily basis to ensure the safety of our clients.
What we are doing:
- Surfaces such as beds, gym equipment, front desk, EFTPOS machine and waiting area will be disinfected after each client.
- We will adhere to the 1 person per 4sqm rule.
- Practitioners will sanitise their hands before each appointment.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow time in between to clean surfaces and ensure clients are not in waiting areas for too long. This may mean that your session is not on the usual hourly time.
- If a Practitioner or staff member has a positive Covid-19 test, the clinic will be temporarily closed to deploy our response plan by arranging a professional disinfection and sterilisation of the clinic and relevant people will be notified.
- All magazines have been removed from waiting area
- Management will closely monitor advice and guidelines from the Department of Health.
What you can do:
- Clients should not attend the clinic if they are suffering from an upper respiratory tract infection (cough, cold, sneeze, sore throat).
- Clients should not attend the clinic if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to Covid-19.
- On entering and exiting the clinic, hand sanitisers are available and should be used liberally.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter and look forward to continuing to help you achieve your wellbeing goals.