In The Sports Clinic’s DNA is a business history spanning 25 years as one of Melbourne leading rehabilitation facilities. Established in 1996, directors Tim Schleiger and Peter Ellis sought to develop a uniquely holistic approach where multiple disciplines in rehabilitation and functional performance were intertwined. This evolved into one of Melbourne’s leading exercise-based rehabilitation facilities working with a variety of clientele including professional athletes, corporate executives, weekend warriors and a range of pre and post-operative clientele.
The Sports Clinic is proud of these foundations and the fact that over the past 20+ years it has grown organically to now boast a highly respected team of physiotherapists, performance coaches, exercise physiologists, myotherapists, Pilates instructors and strength and conditioning coaches.
Our goal is to ensure our clients not only return to physical activity but are provided the tools to reach their full physical capabilities. At The Sports Clinic it’s not just about the treatment, we have the ability to map out a holistic yet bespoke rehabilitation plan. Combined with the work of our Physiotherapists we ensure optimal results for our clients. By collaborating with the individual’s surgeon’s, doctor’s, sporting clubs and player agents we make sure everyone’s rehab and subsequent training program is tailored to their specific individual needs.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
We exist to provide professional care for the physical and emotional wellbeing of our clientele. The success of the clinic will make a positive difference to the lives of our clients, our people, and the wider community.
OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
- To create a sports physiotherapy clinic where clients get access to great staff that are highly trained to deliver the best quality expertise in their given profession. A clinic which provides a collaborative approach to healthcare mirroring the elite sporting environment where physiotherapy, myotherapy, corrective exercise and strength and conditioning combine to deliver the best possible care for patients all within an up-beat non-sterile environment
- A clinic that always strives to integrate the latest technology to deliver a superior customer experience
- A health clinic that’s the best clinic to work at in Melbourne. A clinic that fosters continual personal and professional development of its staff which translates inspired contractors which in-turn inspires their clientele
- To be recognised by our clients and our peers as an industry leading provider of rehabilitation and performance services in Australia
- Growth: We recognize our desire for continuous learning will make a positive difference
- Fun: We create an energetic vibe where people want to be
- Teamwork: We are authentic and caring in the way we work together to “share the load”
- Communication: We connect through transparent and empathetic two way communication
- Respect: We display dignity and mutual respect whilst embracing diversity